Friday, October 3, 2008

Doo's Birthday




My mom a.k.a. Doo celebrated her birthday this past Wednesday. We did not do anything as a family for her because we are going camping this weekend and I have been SO busy packing for Disney World. However, I did let the kids make her a cake, decorate the dining room, and Tucker picked her out some flowers. Tucker is planning on bringing her back a present from Disney World. Look out Doo, you may be getting a Power Ranger costume. I only got a picture of her cake and Rylee eating it with her fingers. Tucker was still in bed when I left for school.
Mom~
I hope you had the best birthday yet! Jeremy and I want to say "thanks" for all you do for us, but most importantly our 2 kids. They think the world of their "Doo" and so do we. We love you and we hope you enjoy having next week off. Love Ya!
Em


No comments: