Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tucker's Amazing Vocabulary

Tucker just ran over to me and said,"Mom, suffer the consequence." I just thought that was too funny!
Tonight at gymnastics Tucker was walking on the beam, he looked over at me and without any expression said, Mom I am not doing this with confidence." I thought me and Ms.Jessica would die laughing!
Tucker decided he wanted a little one on one attention from his Dad and I, so we allowed him to lay in bed with us for a bit. While he was laying there he said, "If you didn't have a head, you wouldn't need a pillow. Let's think logical here!"

2 comments:

The White Family said...

Hi Emily. Glad you liked the pics. Jason Mullen has done all Paisley's pics. He is here in Lenoir City. He is fabulous!!!

Amanda said...

Ha! I know where he gets it. I'm sure I've heard you say "suffer the consequence" and I know I've heard you say "let's think logical here." (Usually in regard to Jeremy :)