Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Doc!!

I would like to wish my grandfather, Doc, a VERY Happy Birthday! Doc is celebrating his 88th birthday today and we hope he has a wonderful day! He is the best grandfather and great- grandfather anyone could ask for. He loves his family more than anything and that is what I will always remember about him. I asked my kids what they would always remember about Doc and Tucker said, "Because he always does silly things to me, like tickle me." Rylee Kate said, "He always gives me a quarter at Mark's Diner for candy."
Doc~ Thanks so much for being such a loving and caring grandfather to me. Thanks for being a part of my children's lives. They are so blessed to have you for a great grandfather. We love you so much and look forward to MANY more years with you.





No comments: