Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, LET IT SNOW!!!

We woke up to this beautiful white blanket of snow. Jeremy was out of town so we headed Doo and Gramps to play. Doo was sick so she had to stay in, but Gramps enjoyed it, I think.

'


Gramps busted it!!! Now he is trying to get back up!

Rylee Kate carrying the head of the snowman.

I just thought this picture turned out beautiful. This is a picture of the kids tree house and Gramps and Doos house and Moms arbour. It was so pretty!
Gramps trying to help Rylee build a snowman while dodging snowballs from Tucker. I don't think he dodged this one!!!
Rylee working hard on Frosty while...
Tucker and Gramps played football!
Rylee, Frosty & Tucker

Sledding!!!!

My snow angel

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great pictures! It looks like you guys had more snow than we did. I hope it is a sign of things to come. Your house looks beautiful in the picture at the top!