Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Rylee Kate!!!

Rylee's 3rd Birthday Party @ Gymbugs
Surprise! We are not fighting!
Rylee and her Birthday Bear

Surprise!

Squeeze the Orange!!!

Ready, Set, Race!

The birthday girl eating her crown

Happy Birthday!!!

Singing and Dancing with her friends

Tucker on the beam

Rylee Kate on the bar



Rylee Kate~
I don’t know where to begin… It has been 3 years since you and I traveled down that scary road of my pregnancy and your birth. Words cannot express what you mean to me. You are the most awesome little girl I know. You bring so much joy to our family. You have quite a personality. You are full of smiles, laughs, mean faces, punches and most of all FULL of words. You never stop talking. You talk just to hear yourself talk. Sometimes your dad and I just wish we had a pair of ear plugs. This year you have learned so much. You talk in complete sentences, count to 10, sing your ABC’s and you have even started dance and gymnastics class. You seem to love it! You have completed our family and we love you. You and your brother are best of friends and we pray that you two stay close in the years to come.
Rylee Kate~ I continue to pray for you daily. I pray that He will protect you from all the evil things that Satan has to offer. I pray for your future spouse and most importantly I pray God will set aside the day you will ask Him into your heart. You are such a joy and I have enjoyed having you as my little girl and look forward to many more days with you. I love you and hope you have a great “princess” birthday party!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: