Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kindergarten Here He Comes!!!

I can't believe my little boy is 5 and starting kindergarten this year. It seems like only yesterday I was changing his diapers and chasing him around the house trying to keep him out of stuff and now I am chasing him around the house on his bike (without training wheels) and walking him to his kindergarten class. He informed this morning that he could go to class himself, he didn't need me to take him. My heart was broke and I insisted that he let me walk him in on his first day so I could take pictures. As you can tell, he agreed.

Tucker looking for Chester. He said that was his favorite thing about his first day.

Tucker and his pre-k buddy meet again.

Tucker and Ms.Williams
We feel so blessed that Tucker got Ms.Williams this year. We know he will love her!

I think he is ready!

I can't believe he is in kindergarten. Where did the time go???

Stylin with his backpack

On our way to the car on his first day

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Awww! He is so cute! And I can't believe he is in Kindergarten either! I remember holding him for the first time when he was only few days old. I know you must be a proud mom :)

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

It is so hard to believe that both Tucker and Emma-Caroline are 5 and in Kindergarten!!! I remember coming ot your house after he was born and thinking how tiny he was. Now he's such a grown up "big" boy. Good luck Tucker in Kindergarten!