Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kindergarten Funny

The other night Tucker was telling us who knew what a verb was. Being the mom/ teacher I asked him what. He said, "A word that shows action." I said great Tucker. He said," You see hop, I can hop so it is a verb." (I am assuming Ms.Williams explained it like I do that if it is something they can do then it is a verb.) Jeremy asked him if read was a verb, "Tucker said read, Can I read? No, then it is not a verb."
Jeremy and I both thought we would die laughing. On a more serious note Tucker is doing great in kindergarten. He is learning many sight words, word families, and is even decoding words, and reading books with many of his sight words in it. He is also doing a good job learning all about touch math. I am SO proud of Tucker and his willingness to want to do well .

No comments: