Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Rylee Kate!

Today, January 17, 2011 is a bittersweet day. This day 4 years ago, you my baby girl came into this world and I held you for the first time. Rylee, it was a day that I had waited on for a long time. I remember them telling me how perfect you were. The day all the Children’s nurses and doctors left the operating room and headed back to the Children’s NICU empty handed. A day I will never forget!!! You brought so much joy to my life and still do. I can’t imagine life without you. You are so much like me and I am not sure that is a good thing. You are so head strong and determined to do whatever you have your mind set to do. You are full of life and never shut up!!! You are sweet, moody, and beautiful all wrapped into one. You are the “Apple of my Eye” and my “Best Friend.” I love you so much and hope your 4th birthday is all you wanted it to be.

Love, Mommy



Rylee,

As I look back over the last four years, I am reminded of many great memories. I remember taking you to get your 1st birthday pictures and watching you eating the cake. It was all over your face and you were so happy! As I look back I also see my cute little girl in pig-tails and the look on your face when you saw the castle at Disney World for the first time and how you were scared of all the characters. I remember you hugging and kissing me and saying, “I love you Jake, now daddy you say I love you Gia”! I want you to know that as much as I love thinking back on the memories of the last four years I can’t help but think of the future that I will have with my little girl. I look forward to the day that you ask Jesus to come into you heart and be your Lord and Savior. I look forward to watching you cheer and listening to you tell me what you learned at school during the day. I also look forward to many more times of you crawling in my lap and telling me you love me!

I hope that your 4th Birthday was everything that you hoped it would be! Full of family, friends, and happiness. I love you more than you will ever know. I pray that God will watch over you and protect you. I am so thankful that He chose you to always be my Little Girl!

Love,


Daddy

2 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Happy birthday Miss Rylee Kate! I can't believe you are 4 years old! You are such a beautiful young lady and you are blessed with two wonderful parents who love you very much. May God always keep you and bless you in your life.

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

So very sweet!