Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our newest addition:

I swore I would never get another dog much less let one come in my house. Oh well the things you do for your kids... Tucker has begged for a dog for over a year now and we finally decided to get him a beagle. I wanted a puppy so Tucker could watch him grow up. The puppy is Tucker's responsibility for the most part but of course Jeremy and I help a lot too. Rylee not so much. She is like her mother, she loves him but don't really want to mess with him.

Preparing a pen for the puppy. I must say he got out of this pen in no time.


A boy and his dog



This was before he started biting



We went looking for the puppy and this is where we found him. This dog loves Tucker. If he gets up before Tucker in the mornings he stands at bottom of steps until Tucker gets up and comes down stairs.


This is when he liked her...



They dressed up as hunters with puppy in hand and went to Doo and Gramp's for FUN FRIDAY!



Meet Roscoe

No comments: