Thursday, March 15, 2012

Basketball is over...







Basketball season has come to a close for this season, but we are already looking forward to next year. Rylee has complained all year about playing, often telling me to unsign her up because this is just not for her. She did improve, but I am not so sure this is for her. She came to me last week and said that she had a change of heart and she had decided that when she gets big she does want to play basketball. Tucker on the other hand loves every minute of it, well other than the fact I was his coach. I have decided for next year that he may do better without me coaching. In the meantime we will continuing practicing shooting ball at home in his bedroom, in the living room, outside on the garage, and on the trampoline. Yes, balls, balls EVERYWHERE!!! But I wouldn't change it for anything!

No comments: