Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our New House- Wk.1

It has been several months coming, but the time is here that we begin this fun  stressful journey. I look back over the last several months and I see disappointment after disappointment, however, one day I will understand why. As for now Jeremy, the kids and myself are thrilled to have started this process and know we are one week closer to moving into our new house. I have had several people over the last month asking how big our house was going to be and wondering what it was going to look like. Jeremy and I don't care to have the biggest house full of the nicest things, all we want is our family to be together in "our" new home. We know that this is just the house God had planned for us to build, He chose the perfect builder, on the perfect 1 acre ground, in His perfect time and for that we are thankful!

Wilson Land and Development
We truly feel blessed to have an honest, Christian builder


"The Faye"


Before any digging


Day 1 of Digging


Driveway


The dirt they moved


More dirt


Queen of the mountain


Sliding ....


Climbing...


Nasty...


NASTY!!!

No comments: