Sunday, November 11, 2012

Building Week 9


Things are beginning to slow down a little at the construction site. However, they did get most of the windows and a door in, sat the showers, and getting the fireplace ready to build. The floor in the bonus room is in and the walls are built for the upstairs bathroom, however, it got dark on me and I failed to get more pictures. I must say I was nervous about picking out windows for our new house, but I have fell in love and feel like I made the right decision. Every time I go look at our new house I feel such a sense of blessedness, a feeling of I am not worthy to have this new home but I am often reminded of the verse Luke 6:38-Give and it will be given to you. Thanking God daily for his promises and blessings!






1 comment:

Amanda said...

It looks beautiful! So happy for you.