Thursday, February 11, 2016

Big #9


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUN GLASS WEARING, BEACH RUNNING, CHEERLEADING, MERMAID TAIL WEARING, KITE FLYING, DADDY'S GIRL KIND OF DAUGHTER!
Rylee Kate, 
 Wow! You are one year away from double digits. I am not sure where time has gone and I wish it would slow down. This has been quite a year for you. I've seen you excel and succeed more this year than ever before. Just this year you were nominated for young achiever. This award says a lot about your academic excellence and your success outside the classroom. You auditioned and performed in your first theatre play. You even got the lead role and rocked it! Just this last week you earned the spot to be the junior anchor for Channel 10 Live at Five at Four and once again you rocked it! You amaze me each and every day. You are a special girl who has been blessed with many talents and I can't wait to see you use those to God's glory in the upcoming year. Happy #9 Lou!











No comments: