Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tucker celebrates #11

Tuck,
    I don't know where to begin. I can't believe it's been 11 years ago since I first experienced the joy of becoming a Mom. God truly blessed us when He gave us you. We could not have picked a more perfect son. You are intelligent, handsome, and athletic. You have a heart of gold toward others, but most importantly your love for Jesus is so evident. To see you pray and read your devotion each night at bedtime without being asked, to watch you whisper your prayers during the moment of silence each morning at school, then when you come to me and ask me to pray with you about a decision you are facing, and to top it off, you volunteer to lead the prayer at dinner in front of your entire baseball team and their families in the middle of a restaurant and do quite well. You simply amaze me! Continue to work hard in school and on the baseball field, keep God first and oh the places YOU will go! I could not be more proud to call you my son. I love you Tucker (even though I am your second favorite.) Happy #11 to you!
Mom







No comments: