Monday, January 22, 2018

Time is flying by... RK turns 11


RK,
   Where has time gone? I still can't believe you have turned 11 years old.  You are such a fun loving girl who is full of life and fight. You love being with your friends, enjoy school, singing, playing basketball and spending time with your family.  You always live life to the fullest in everything you do! I love the fight I see in your eyes, when you are determined and have set your mind to do something. I remember when you were little I didn't know how you could be my little girl because you weren't competitive and wasn't interested in basketball at all, but boy that changed over night.   You continue to work hard in basketball and have improved so much.  You are such a great leader for your team this year and that makes me so proud.  RK, I know you and I have a love/ hate relationship but I hope you know I love you more than life itself and being your Mom is one huge blessing. Here's to year #11, sweet girl.
                                                   Love,
                                                     Mom
   We enjoyed celebrating with family the actual birthday night and then a day of ice skating with friends (since we had a snow day).



















No comments: