Friday, August 24, 2018

Cooperstown... Where baseball memories are made

   I am late posting about the trip we took the first of June to Cooperstown, NY for an amazing week of baseball.  Everyone said it is a trip where memories will be made and it will be something your son will still be talking about when he is 30 years old.  In saying that my expectations were high, but Cooperstown Dream Park met all my expectation and it was definitely an experience of a life time.  I could go on and on about the experience but I don't have enough time. I will close this post by saying, we had a great week with Ty and Amanda and enjoying each other's company and loved watching our boys get to experience this together and playing the game they both love.  I guess my highlight of the week was Tucker hitting 2 homers!!!




























































































No comments: