Friday, January 4, 2019

Welcome 2019!

   I can't believe another year has came and gone.  2018 has been a challenging year and full of change.  As a family we left our church we called home, RK started a new school. She has excelled academically, but struggles to fit in sometimes.  Tucker has also excelled academically and has the best group of friends, but basketball has been a very trying time.  I had tried to get on in same district as the kids and Jeremy so we would be on the same schedule but it didn't work so I had to realize that I am right where God wants me at this time.  Jeremy is still adjusting to teaching but is doing well.  We have also had to continue to watch Ty continue his battle with cancer. It is so hard to see someone you love fight so hard and still not get the news he hoped for.  So for 2019 I pray that we has a family learn to love, laugh and spend more time with each other. 





































No comments: