Monday, July 8, 2019

Happy Birthday Tuck Man


Tuck,
I blinked and you grew up. I cannot believe you are turning 14 today! I am just not sure where all the years went and why they had to go so quickly. I want you to know I’ve enjoyed every phase of your life. From crawling, learning to talk and dress up days to helping you learn to drive and attending all your ballgames. I wouldn’t change anything! As I think about how much you have grown and changed the last 14 years, I realize one thing hasn’t changed.. your heart. Ever since you were little you had the kindest heart and you still do. You always put others feelings before your own and people see that. That is such an attribute to have. On my way to school today I was praying and first thanked God for blessing me with you then I continued to pray that you would always be the person God created you to be no matter what others thought. Of course you will make mistakes, but all I ask is you learn from them. Tucker, I love you more than life itself and as sad as I am you are growing up and becoming more independent, I love watching you become the young man who you were made to be. No matter what, remember you will always be Momma’s Boy (well after Gramps).


                                                                       Love Ya Bud,
                                                                          Mom












 

No comments: