Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Potty Training

About 2 weeks ago we decided Rylee better be ready to potty train, of course it was right after I had bought a HUGE box of diapers. Anyway, she is doing wonderful. She tells you some of the time she needs to pee pee but will almost always hold it until you ask her. For pooping I was getting a little worried until tonight and Rylee told my mother in law that she needed to stinky. She went to the potty and did it. We gave her a new baby doll like we had promised and we are all happy! I am very proud of her and Tucker for being such a supportive big brother.

1 comment:

Josie-Bea Originals said...

Hey Emily! It's Amy Avery on my embroidery blog Josie-Bea Originals. I just wanted to say,
great Job Rylee! Oh life is so much better once potty training is accomplished. We are introducing the little potty to Sophie, but we won't get hard core until she's older. What a great big brother Tucker is to support his little sister's efforts.