Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a hobby, hopefully a business

I have decided to start stamping metal and making necklaces. I am still learning and trying to create unique pieces. I am starting off with the simple initial and names. I have ordered some more stamps like a baseball, dot, and a tiara. I should have pictures to post after this weekend. I am so excited about beginning this and hope it turns into a small business for me. I may share soon what I feel the Lord has laid on my heart to do with the profits from this business. I will be creating a jewelry blog as soon as I come up with a name. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

It is hard to take pictures of these things. They each have my kids names on them, Tucker & Rylee.

These just have a "T" and a "R"


These are the same as the first picture

This one is Bailey on top and Grace on bottom

2 comments:

Whittney O said...

I love these!! I want one!! I think mom already said she was going to get me one.. :) they are soo cute!!

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

So cute Emily! I would love to buy a couple of your cute creations! I'm so excited for you! You asked for name suggestions and I was just thinking of your own words that you said in this post, "Upon My Heart". Maybe you could use something from the Bible or something that is special to you. Ask God to inspire your mind with a name, and he will lay that upon your heart too. Congratulations!