Monday, May 17, 2010

Where did the years go?


On May 6th at 8:51 my little boy turned 5. I am not sure where the years have went and I sure wish they would slow down.
Tucker,
Dad and I cannot believe that you are already 5. This birthday has been the hardest on me yet. I guess because I know turning 5 means starting kindergarten- meaning you are growing up on me. I miss that little boy who use to need his mommy. This past year has brought me so much joy- taking you to school in the mornings, seeing you wave at me walking down the hall, your hugs and kisses after I take you to your class, your baseball games, all your pre-k performances and accomplishments, watching you be a big brother- I could go on and on...You are an awesome kid and your dad and I are so blessed to call you our son. We love you so much!

No comments: