Monday, August 15, 2011

Rylee's first day of pre-k

Rylee heading to pre-k



















This was a sign hanging in her classroom.







I must say it was much harder than I thought it would be. I had a VERY rough morning leaving her in pre-k. I am just not ready for her to grow up.

Tucker told her while we were walking into the school that," she had to follow directions, do what the teacher says, and Rylee don't talk too much." We went to my classroom for a minute and then headed towards pre- k and as we were walking down the hall and Rylee was fidgeting with a string on her backpack she said, Mommy I am mot nervous, I am not nervous." (and she still can't pronounce her r's. I reassured her she was going to do fine. Even though I wanted to say well let's go back home and you can stay with Doo.

No comments: