Sunday, January 15, 2012

Goodnight Prayers

Rylee's goodnight prayers were so sweet and genuine tonight. She said, "Dear Jesus, Thank you for my family and your family. I pray you will be with all the people that are lost that they will find their way home. I pray for the people that don't know you that I can tell them about you and how good you are and how strong you are and how big you are. I will tell them you are bigger than a giant and stronger than anyone or anything. I ask you to forgive me of my sins and help me to do what is right. Put the full armour of God on me and my family and help me stand against the devil when he tries to trick me. Help me to have a good night's sleep and sweet, sweet dreams. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen!"

As Rylee's Mommy I am so proud to know that she does realize just how good, big, and strong our God is! I pray she continues to want to tell others about her Jesus!

1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

Love this ~ what a sweet little girl with great parents! I love to hear Jackson pray!