Thursday, January 16, 2020

And then there were two.... teenagers

Ry,
I can’t believe I am even writing to wish you a Happy 13th birthday. It truly seems like yesterday you entered this world. You are exactly what I wanted in a daughter. You are ambitious, kind hearted, giving, fun, athletic, and so much more. This year has been full of new things. Things like new friends, new adventures, a real boyfriend, and a challenging role on the basketball team. With each and everyone of those new things, you faced them with confidence, excitement, and determination. Rylee, I love you so much and I’m so proud of the young lady you are becoming. I pray you continue to work hard in school and basketball, you always treat others the way you want to be treated, and look to God for direction. I love you BIG sweet girl!

                                                                            Love,
                                                                           Mom



















No comments: