Monday, January 13, 2020

January Basketball- 8th Grade Night/ HOCO

   I can't believe Tucker's time as an SJHS Wildcat is nearing the end.  Basketball hasn't always been easy.  He's wanted to give up and quit, but he has made it through.  He has made many friends and for that I am thankful.  All three seasons I would consider successful seasons not only because they have all been winning seasons, but because Tucker has grown as a player and young man. Many thanks to the coaches for all their sacrifices to ensure they were successful.




























Tucker's team has finished the regular season with a record of 19-1.  This has been such a fun team to watch.  They all need each other to win.  If a teammate is off one night another one is there to pick them up.  To say I have enjoyed this season would be an understatement.  I just can't believe it's almost over.

No comments: