Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Gramps!

This upcoming Wednesday, my dad (Gramps) will be celebrating his birthday. We all have such a busy week we decided to celebrate with family Saturday night. We had a wonderful supper and a fun time! Tucker picked Gramps out a camoflauge license plate for his truck and I am sure he will put it on it.

My dad is the MOST amazing dad in the world. He has given up so much for me and my family and I could never thank him enough. My dad has always taught me right fom wrong and has loved me no matter what, but most importantly he has always showed me "Jesus". Now that I am a parent and LOVE my sleep, I often think of the nights he spent traveling out of state to watch me play basketball in college. The nights when he and mom did not get back home until 2 or 3AM and he would be up at 5AM going to work. I told you he was AMAZING! I thank God every night for giving me to a dad like he did. You may be wondering what are his faults. Well, ask Jeremy- he does not have any! HA!
Last, he is not only such an amazing dad but such a wonderful "Gramps." He loves wrestle time, camping, rocking the kids, trips to the beach and even wiping the kids (when he has to). He is always doing whatever the kids want. He is such a great role model for Tucker and of course Tucker thinks he hung the moon (he thinks just like his mom). We are SO thankful to have my dad. He is always there for us whenever we need him. Most importantly Jeremy and I know that he is a praying father, who prays for us and our family daily.
Thanks dad for all you do, you are the BEST!




No comments: