Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview with Tucker at almost 4 years old!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be Good
2. What makes mom happy? Doing things right.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't do something you want me to do.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickeling Me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? You were cute.
6. How old is your mom? 5
7.What is her favorite thing to do? play with me.
8. What does your mom do when you're not around? Be sad!
9. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Happy to see me.
10. What is your mom really good at? Hide N Seek
11. What is your mom not very good at? Duck Duck Goose
12. What does your mom do for her job? make money (not much)
13. What's your mom's favorite food? bologna (not really)
14. What makes you proud of your mom? Doing things that she wants me to do.
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spongebob
16. What do you and your mom do together? eat and play
17. How are you and your mom the same? We both bite our fingernails
18. How are you and your mom different? your a girl and I'm a boy
19. How do you know your mom loves you? you kiss me all the time
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Mark's (a diner downtown)

No comments: