Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kitchen Update!

Well, the kitchen finally made some progress today. Dad and Jeremy got all the knobs and hinges put on the cabinet doors, ripped up the flooring and laid the board down so dad can tile next week.
My tile should be here Tuesday and I am going to get my uncle in here to paint. I am so excited to see what the finished project will look like. Thanks dad and Jeremy for all your hard work today.
Dad also worked ALL day Friday in the rain and put up 34 shutters, lowered the basketball goal for Tucker and cut down the old post off the back steps that lead down to our patio. I can't wait until he gets the new rod iron up. None the less our house is getting a much needed face lift and it is looking good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to see the government workers finally doing something productive.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Hey Emily!
I'll do Rylee Kate's shirt and get it to you by this weekeind. I'll do it on a light pink shirt and I think it will look just fine. Do you want her name to be Rylee Kate or just Rylee?

Emily said...

I would like Rylee Kate but if Rylee looks better than by all means do that not a big deal. Let me know where to meet you, etc.