Tuesday, September 1, 2009

8 Years ago today...

Eight years ago about this time exactly, my dad was walking me down the isle giving me away to the love of my life and my best friend. Daddy really didn't give me away he says, "He is just sharing me."
Jeremy and I are celebrating eight years of marriage today. He brought me 8 roses to school and he and I went to Calhouns for dinner, well we had two little tag alongs. We had a wonderful dinner even though Jeremy and I sat on the opposite ends of the table. He even suggested he call me on my cell phone so we could talk.
Jeremy, Thanks so much for 8 wonderful years. I thank God every night that he has given you to me. I truly value your Godly leadership in our marriage and our home. The kids and me are so blessed to have you in our lives. I love you!!

1 comment: