Friday, September 4, 2009

Has it really been 5 years?

I cannot believe it has been 5 years that I found out I was going to be a mommy for the first time. It seems like only yesterday and now I am taking him to pre-school. WOW! I can remember that day oh so well. Jeremy was mowing and my test showed up positive. Of course I took about 4 more over the weekend because I didn't believe it. We were going to try to keep it quiet, but that was impossible. We told my our parents on that Monday. We had told them not to tell anyone because my cousin Megan was getting married in a few weeks and I did not want to take any attention away from her during this time. As her wedding day drew closer I wrote her a letter and put it up. It was a letter I was going to give to her husband and let him give it to her on their honeymoon. However, I was SO sick that she quickly figured it out. I mean I barely made it to her wedding. Anyway, this is a special day for me and I will never forget it! Love ya, Tucker and I am so thankful that God chose me to be your momma!!!

1 comment:

Josie-Bea Originals said...

I remember that day too! And going and buying you one of the many tests you took just to make sure LOL! So glad we both had our first pregnacies at the same time. I will always treasure that time as well as our friendship!