Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fun Weekend with a special friend

My friend Shawna came in from Georgia to visit for the weekend. I love having her here. It is like I am on vacation and sometimes I need that. My kids love her and more importantly she loves my kids. She arrived Friday afternoon and greeted the kids with wide open arms, Christmas presents, and a night of games. On Saturday, she and I did some running around in Knoxville and then headed home to the parade and making Christmas ornaments with the kids (sorry no photos). On Sunday, she went to church with Jeremy and Tucker and I stayed at home with Rylee (she was sick). After church we had a fun time making a gingerbread train. The kids loved decorating it and eating the icing. We hated to see her go, but happy she found time to visit and made it home safely.


Rylee decorating


Tucker doing some serious designing


Shawna helping out a little, well a lot


THE FINISHED PROJECT

No comments: