Friday, December 3, 2010

Thunder Struck

Thunder struck... That was just the tune I heard and then....




Look Close


Oh yeah!


Tucker in his new BRAVES uniform with his Air Jordan shoes, dribbling a NIKE basketball, ran through the tunnel, out onto the floor, and into the BRAVES huddle. Yes, Tucker led the 2010- 2011 boys basketball team onto the court last night in the game versus the North Middle Stars. He had promised the "boys" he would do it and he did! I must admit I was not thrilled that Jeremy was coaching basketball again. Not that I mind being around basketball but knowing Jeremy and his struggle of sometimes juggling, basketball, his family, church, and his assistant principal duties is sometimes a challenge for him. I must say I have loved this basketball season so much. My kids love being in the gym and of course I do too. Jeremy has been blessed with a great group of boys that love my kids and two very supportive assistant coaches.




Rylee Kate on the other hand seems a little confused right now. She so wants to wear a cheer leading uniform and cheer, but then begs to run out with the team. I am trying very hard to let her be who she wants to be, but oh is it ever killing me. Knowing my background you all know that I want a basketball in her hand, but she sure is one cute cheerleader!!! Of course she comes home takes her cheer uniform off and plays ball. Gotta love it!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Maybe she can eventually do both... cheer for football and play basketball. It's great that she's interested in both. I bet Tucker was adorable! Bless you, I feel your anxiety over the return to coaching. Matthew promises me every year that this is the last one. I don't even get my hopes up anymore. But since his title also includes "athletic director" he has to be at all the games anyway. It makes for some long days. At least you guys love it, though! (I could care less about football, shh!)