Friday, December 10, 2010

The Journey...

Tonight, marks four years of a journey that lasted six weeks: in one hospital, one room, without my little boy, and the bringing home of my beautiful gift from God. I have very mixed feelings about this particular day. In one way I see it as this horrible experience that I will never forget. On the other hand, I recall it being the most rewarding and life changing experience I have ever encountered. After talking to several close friends and family about this day and the memories of this journey, everyone always ended our conversations with, "She was so worth it", and that she was. Rylee Kate, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and know that God has something very special planned for your life.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Isn't it strange how some of our most difficult moments dramatically affect the rest of our lives. I am so thankful that you have a healthy, sweet, beautiful almost 4 year old. She was definitely worth every boring moment in that hospital room.