Monday, April 11, 2011

Setting the Trap

Tucker loves Billy the Exterminator and finally got to set his trap. He couldn't wait to see what he would catch. My Uncle Peno and Tucker baited the trap, set it and left it alone. Peno would call each day to give Tucker an update. For 3 days it was always something stole the bait or something moved the trap, but finally Tucker got the call he had been waiting for. He did it! He trapped a possum! Uncle Peno left it under our porch and as soon as Tucker got home from school he headed to Gramps house to release it. Did I mention Rylee was terrified of it!!!




Placing the bait


Setting the Trap


?????



The Results

4 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

This is the hilarious thing. Oh my goodness I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I know this is a very exciting thing to Tucker. But you had me rolling when you said, "Did I mention Rylee was terrified of it!" Poor Rylee. I think possum's are pretty scary looking too. You are one awesome momma to let Tucker fulfill his dream of catching a critter.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Meant to say most hilarious thing. Lol.

MaryBeth said...

Ewww. Yuck.

Amanda said...

Gross! One of my least favorite animals!