Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011




I am SO blessed to have so many important women in my life. So here's to all those women!


Deb~ Thanks for sharing your son with me. Even though I do call you and complain about him sometimes, I really do love him. I am so thankful for our close relationship.



Nana~ You are like another Mom to me. You are always there to talk to, cry on, love me, but most importantly you love my kids. Thank you for all you do for us!



Nan~ I love you so much. Even though time doesn't permit us much quality time together, the time we have is irreplaceable. You are the best Nanny and I LOVE you more than you will ever know. I am so proud to be your granddaughter!


Mom~

I am not sure where to start. You are the BEST Mom ever. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for us. I probably don't tell you often enough how much I appreciate you doing laundry, cleaning my house, and cooking. But I truly am thankful that you do all those things for us. However, I am so thankful you chose to put your life on hold and keep our kids the first 5 years of their life. You could have easily retired and enjoyed your time at home gardening, but you chose to spend time with your grandchildren and we are so BLESSED you did! We love you SO much!!!!





Since we had a busy day Saturday and such a long night Saturday night, we didn't get to spend Mother's Day as we planned. We met my family at Calhoun's and had a late lunch and took a few pictures, but I was so exhausted that I forgot to take a picture of my Mom. Later that evening Jeremy's Mom and Dad stopped by and we got a chance to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
Below are just a few snapshots we took before lunch...



















No comments: