Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Proud Momma!

Rylee has been taking gymnastics class for about 6 months now. Last week Mr.Matt,the instructor pulled me aside and began telling me he had a proposition for me. He asked if I would be willing to bring Rylee to the more advanced class on Monday nights for her to try and see if she fits in. This past Monday we attended class and it was a much more advanced class and he expects a whole lot more out of his gymnasts. Of course her Mommy thought she hung right with the others and did great, but I quickly wondered what he thought about her efforts. After gym class Mr.Matt got down on one knee in front of Rylee and said, "Rylee I think you are ready for this advanced class. You did awesome tonight!" Rylee was so proud of herself and grinned from ear to ear.
You see Tucker is very athletic and seems to be pretty good at about everything he tries. Rylee on the other hand has a difficult time walking without falling. However, I think we have found her strength and I am ONE PROUD MOMMA!

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Go Rylee! That's awesome! She'll be a flier on the cheer squad before you know it!