Thursday, July 21, 2011

Special Delivery to Heaven!

My kids never were privileged enough to meet my Nannie John, however, we try to talk about her as often as we can so they will know what a wonderful woman she was. After I had children I realized how much they loved balloons and wanted to keep them floating around the house forever after special occasions. Well, for those of you that know me, know that drives me insane. I finally thought of the idea after a day or two of floating balloons in the house to tell the kids that we are sending the balloons to Nannie in Heaven to let her know we are thinking of her and love her. Believe it or not it works EVERY TIME! I don't even have to mention it to them, they just know that is what we do. Candics took the kids to Chuck E Cheese yesterday and Rylee came home with a balloon so this morning she decided it was time to send it to Nannie so that is just what we did!
Nannie~ Reach your arms out and catch the balloon we just sent you. We love you and miss you so much!


One, Two, THREE


Look!

It's On It's Way, Nannie!

No comments: