Sunday, July 8, 2012

Meeting Cooper

I am not sure where to begin this post and how much I want to share other than I am so thankful this day has came. I have prayed for years begging God to give Marci and Paul a baby and I felt as if He was ignoring me. They tried and I tried to make it happen , but that was not God's plan. Although at the time I didn't understand, now I do. He knew all along that Cooper would come into this world on May 16th , 2012 and would need a Mommy and Daddy to love and care for him unconditionally and that is just what Cooper has and more. He now has a Godly family that will not only love him, but pray and support him always. We are all so blessed to have Cooper in our family.





I

1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

Read this with tears in my eyes! It can be so hard to remember that it's in Gods timing!