Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mommy/ Daughter Day

Since we have not had an actual vacation this year due to Jeremy's new promotion and our house situation, I decided to take the kids on separate days and let them choose something special to do (with a little persuasion from me). Today, was Mommy/ Daughter Day. She I chose to go to Cabbage Patch General Hospital and adopt a Cabbage Patch Baby of her own. She and I had a wonderful time. She adopted a baby girl that was born this morning and Rylee named her Kiarra Rose. She also got Kiarra a new outfit and many accessories. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend the day with my talkative, lovable, one of kind daughter.





























2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so cute! Where is that place? Around here?

Emily McNabb Lorenz said...

It is Cleveland Georgia, near Helen. I takes about 3hr. 15min.