Friday, January 18, 2013

Building Week 17/ 18

Well, two more weeks have passed. We now have electricity and heat! The trim and cabinets have been installed and I must say Jeremy did a great job on our kitchen design. I love my kitchen and I can't wait to cook our first meal in it :)! The house is coming together well just Sloooow! We are looking at end of February for move in date.
Front View
                                         
Back View

Kitchen View minus our table/ island for middle
                                     
Master Bath- cabinets
Kitchen- Fridge View

Kitchen - Sink View (Farmers Sink I may add)

Kitchen- Range view

Crown Molding is up

Baseboards are down

1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

It looks great Emily! I know you are getting excited about your move in date. The farhouse sink is awesome!