Friday, January 18, 2013

Rylee's 6th Birthday

                                                  

Rylee,
    As I woke up this morning reminiscing about the uncertainty I was fixing to face 6 years ago today. I was quickly reminded of just how faithful our God is. You see what could have been tragic for our family the morning of January 17th, 2007, turned out to be nothing less than a miracle and an answer to MANY prayers.
     Rylee, you are the daughter I've always prayed for. You are kind(when you wan to be), helpful, energetic, head strong, spoiled rotten, and full of life. You are always willing to help others in need and are thriving in kindergarten. You have become quite the little reader and love to write. You made friends(even if they are all boys) very easy at your new school and that makes for one happy Mommy.  You enjoy many girlie things like Barbie Dolls, cheer leading, and make-up but don't think twice about dressing up in camouflage for a day in the tree stand with your brother. That's what I love about you! You have started asking many questions about salvation and I'm pretty sure this will be the year that it happens. As you embark on year 6 of your life, I just want you to know that I love you more than life and to always remember what I've told you, "In everything you do, let people see Jesus in you."

Love, Mommy

No comments: