Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another First






    Another first that I wanted to share and always remember. We planted our first tree at our new house. This tree will always hold a special place in my heart, not only in a good way but a hurtful way as well. My Nannie you see has osteoporosis. With this disease comes many breaks and fractures. Sadly, these do not just come every year or two. She now deals with a broken bone many times a year. Some breaks are more minor and less painful than others but this one was not the case.  My Nannie was trying to pull this tree up out of her yard for us to have at our new home, when she broke her back yet again. It hurts me to see her in so much pain day in and day out. However, I know one day Nannie will be without pain and will be with Our Heavenly Father. So until then I will love her unconditionally and cherish every minute I have with her. In saying that she gave me this tree to plant and it will always serve as  a reminder of My Nannie, life, and living it to the fullest.









No comments: