Sunday, June 2, 2013

Time Flies

Tucker,
     I can't believe my little boy is eight years old. I knew at a very young age you would be quite a kid, but I had no idea just how awesome you would be and how much joy you would bring to my life.  I remember the first 4 years of your life very well. Each afternoon as I was driving home from work I would just wonder what character you would be dressed up as when I got home... Peter from Narnia, Power Rangers, Spiderman, a cowboy, or a football player. You were and still are so much  fun to be around. You have such a BIG heart and you always try to do the right things. As I look back over the past year and all the changes you have had to endure (leaving your friends and changing schools, repeating 1st grade, changing baseball teams, and moving from the only home you had ever known); you have done each of these with such courage and determination and that makes me so proud. I pray you will continue to strive in all areas of your life and be ALL that God wants you to be. I love being your Mommy more than anything and feel so blessed that God gave me you. Happy 8th Birthday little man!

                                                                                      Love,
                                                                                      Mom

No comments: