Friday, April 10, 2009

I hope my kitchen turns out ok. :(

Here is a picture of my dad laying the tile for our back splash. Jeremy is helping but I could not get a picture of him. I love the tile, however, I am not so sure it is going to look good with my counter tops. I am afraid the lady forgot the tile we picked out and gave us the darker tile. As of now it is being laid and I will just have to live with it. I am hoping it will look better once I get my kitchen back in order and decorated. It is 10:20 pm and they are still going strong. They are trying to get it done and grout it tomorrow and then my kitchen will be 90% finished. I cannot wait to post the final pictures.
Thanks dad and Jeremy for all your hard work.

1 comment:

nikki said...

It is looking really good right now and I can't wait to see it-Brooke