Thursday, June 9, 2011

Not the day I had planned!









As we are finishing up VBS this week I had planned to pack for the beach all day and just enjoy being at home for once this week. However, it did not turn out quite like that. I had just placed our lunch in the oven and sat down for a minute when Tucker yelled "Owww" and it was not the typical Ow I stumped my toe. I immediately jumped up and asked what was wrong. He looked at me and said, "Mom my arm looks funny." I said Oh yes it is broke we have to go to the hospital. Bless his heart! I call Mom and Dad to go with me since Jeremy was still in Nashville, delivered Ry to Nana and flew to Children's Hospital. He was such a brave boy- he has not shed 1 tear and I am so proud of him. Me on the other hand could tell he was in pain while they were twisting and turning to put temporary cast on and I lost it and Gramps had to take over. Needless to say we are home and have finished packing for the beach. We are heading to the orthopedic in the morning and are praying we can get a waterproof cast at least for the week we are at the beach. As for now I am heading to bed and praying for all of us o have a good nights rest and a good Dr. visit tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow!!!







The broke arm and Jeremy asked me how sure I was that it was broke???



After x-rays



Waiting on the doctor

Tucker had to have his Gramps




The ride on the bed before they put temporary cast on





2 comments:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

What a brave boy! I don't handle these things well at all ~ I have to let Jason or dad take over (mom doesn't do well either). I hope that he can get a water proof cast so he can enjoy the beach!!!

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.