Sunday, May 13, 2012

Field Day 2012

Tucker had his field day this past Friday. I can't believe how quick he is growing up and I wish I could just freeze time for a bit but I know I can't. Today, was another first for him and he was scared to death. He was chosen by his teacher to run the 25yd. dash for his class. As most of you know Tucker is so afraid to mess up and always worried he will let us down. He begged me not to make him go to field day, but I ensured him that we didn't care if he won or lost as long as he did his best. Well, that he just did! As you can tell he was popping his knuckles and scared to death, but he placed 2nd and we were so happy for him. He is the funnest little boy in the world!!!







                       I wish I could have got one of her yelling for her brother. It was too cute!
                                         Two of his biggest fans!

No comments: