Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tucker's Day

Tucker,
      What can I say other than these past 7 years have been the best of my life. As I look back at everything you have accomplished this past year, there is one thing that stands out more than anything, and that is the Tuesday in June of 2011 that you accepted Jesus into your heart. I want you to know that there is NOTHING that can ever take your salvation away and nothing you do in your life is as important as this decision you made. One day you will realize how blessed you were to have such a Godly family and dedicated Sunday School and VBS teachers that taught you about Jesus at an early age. Tucker, you have brought so much joy , laughter, and fun into my life and I wouldn’t trade these past 7 years for anything. Even though you say that you love Gramps more than anyone, I want you to know that I love you with all I am and I am very glad that God chose me to be your Mommy.
                                  7 years ago at this exact time my life was changed forever




No comments: