Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Going to Heaven???

Tonight Tucker and I were looking at Kayleigh's blog and it was showing a video they shared at her memorial service. He began asking questions about how we will get there and when will we go and stuff like that. I explained to him all I could. He said, "Can we go now. I really want to go up high." I said, "Well when you go to Heaven you don't come back." He said, "Oh I will come back when i get tired of it." I continued to explain to him that is not how it works. He busted out into tears screaming, "I do not want to go to Heaven!" I said, "Tucker we are not going today." He said, "I don't want to go another day either." I thought it was cute and I can understand his timidness. His dad and I talked to him and got him calmed down enough to go to bed.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That was cute of Tucker.