Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To You...

Tucker, I cannot believe that we are celebrating your fourth birthday. It seems like only yesterday I was running outside to tell your dad I was pregnant. It seems like only yesterday I was running out of my classroom because I was so sick. It seems like only yesterday that I called my 1st grade class to tell them on speaker phone that I was having a boy. It seems like only yesterday that I was in labor but did not want to go to the hospital because I was afraid they would send me home. Here it is May 6, 2009 and you are turning 4 and I cannot believe it! I have enjoyed you more than you will ever know. You have such a GREAT personality and you are such a fun kid to be around. You are such a good big brother to Rylee, most of the time. I love everything about you, things like…
Your obsession with the “Redskins”
Your love for superheroes
Your love for the outdoors
Your love for helping Gramps build and work on things
Your love for your family
Your willingness to take teasing
Your kindness you show to others
Your wanting to be at “home” at night
BUT MOST OF ALL
Your knowledge about Jesus and what he did for you

Tucker, I pray that God will go ahead and set aside the day- the day you will ask him to come into your heart and live forever. As you start pre-school, I pray that you will be a good little boy who ALWAYS treats others the way you would want to be treated, always tell the truth- even though it may hurt, and to love others. Always remember you are SPECIAL and you will always be MOMMY’S BOY! Happy 4th Birthday!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! I remember a lot of those times with Tucker, too:). Happy Birthday, Tucker!

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

How very sweet! Happy Birthday Tucker - it sure was a cool party!