Friday, May 29, 2009

Not much to update on...

We have had a busy week, NOT! We returned home from our camping trip Monday afternoon. We have enjoyed our first week off from school. We have all slept in until at least 8:30. Rylee has not been getting up until about 9:30. We got home from camping on Monday and then went over to the Richesin's for a cook out. We then went over to visit the in-laws and check on Eddie. He has a kidney stone and had surgery this afternoon.
Tuesday evening Jeremy and I had to go to a funeral. Jeremy's uncle passed away after receiving a staff infection from the hospital.
Wednesday evening, the kids headed to Zach's 4th birthday party. Jeremy and I were not able to go since we already had tickets to take the junior high youth from church to a Smokies game. The kids had a GREAT time swimming, even Uncle Sas. You see Sas, Connie and Megan had to take the kids since we were not able to go. To make it short after Megan told Rylee several times not to go any further because her floaties were not on, she did it anyway. Sas was right there to save the day. Clothes, shoes, cell phone and ALL! Thanks Sas for saving my daughter's life and thanks for taking the kids!
Yesterday, the kids and I ran around Knoxville all day and last night we went to Gramps and Doo's for supper and a short visit. Of course I came home 1 child less.
Our Friday has been spent cleaning and playing. We are getting ready now to go out to eat with my grandfather.
We are looking forward to a fun weekend, hopefully with swimming in the plans! Also, did I mention Summer School is in full swing. I am taking 9 hours and so is Jeremy. My goal is to have ALL my work completed by the time we go to the beach in July!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I feel for him, I have 4 kidney stones that they are going to have to remove. Worse than labor.

Brooke said...

Man that is a mouth full